Forsythia blossoms steeping in Pisces solar power.
1. Use unmarked glass lidded dishes (to keep nosey felines away) – these were half price at a local store.
2. bottled spring water
3. meditation to raise energy with the plant, a blessing.
4. a pendulum question and answer session with the plant. ie: one plant was more receptive to offering than another
5. gently pick flowers- enough to cover the surface of the water. Since this essence is for me I didn’t get all weird about touching the blossoms and transferring my energies etc..
6. You may boost the power of the essence with the appropriate stone by putting it in to steep with the flowers.
7. Let your blossoms steep in sunlight (or moonlight if you prefer- I did that for my fall clematis on the last Neptune in Aquarius Pisces full moon) for 2-4 hours in direct sun in a place you know shadows will not fall upon the jar.
8. Strain with cheesecloth, have a sterilized bottle ready for the essence.
9. Fill bottle halfway with essence, top off with rum, or brandy to preserve the subtle vibrational quality of the Mother essence.
10. To prepare for dosage: use two drops of Mother Essence in a one-ounce dark-glass bottle with a glass dropper, and fill the remainder of the bottle with half rum and half spring water.
11. Drop 3-4 drops under your tongue daily or as needed.
Flower essence and gem elixir work with the subtle bodies, the etheric field. They have a vibrational quality that directly relates to the individual – they are based on sympathetic molecular structure. The essences work harmonically, in tandem with the electromagnetic field of the etheric and physical body, raising the vibration and thereby, health of the individual.
The stone I chose to use is rutilated quartz : tissue regeneration, brain stimulator, enhances and increases thought forms; storage and broadcast of thought forms.
I also chose citrine : mental discipline, greater emotional control, clearer thought forms. Thought forms and broadcasting of them is stimulated. Self-destructive tendencies are alleviated, confidence is rekindled through a balancing of the astral, emotional, mental, soul, and spiritual bodies; meridians and nadis are stimulated.
Mercury Rx (thinking) and Uranus (intuition and clairvoyance) are conjunct in Aries now.
Moon is in Aquarius square the planets of abundance, Venus and Jupiter; Venus and Jupiter are part of a grand earth trine.
So abundance is based in the mindset, yes ?
There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
In my natal, Mercury is at MC; Uranus conjunct Virgo Sun and Pluto in 9, and Uranus is quintile Sagittarius Mars in 11. Thought forms and the broadcasting of them will be stepping up to the plate on my astrological ball diamond here soon, so I am fortifying with gem elixir & flower essence.
The Forsythia elixir has the capacity to energize many aspects of the loving nature in people, bringing them to more easily accept this in themselves. Sometimes this will make it easier to tolerate and accept others; to really see people of completely different cultural, ethnic, religious, even class backgrounds, and be able to more easily love them. The emotional body is significantly cleansed with Forsythia, especially where it is connected to any other person, and most people will find themselves more energized. Use of this flower helps one to see abundance in all things, let go of the concepts of short supply, and recognize abundance in oneself and in others.
(source: click for a list of many more flowers and their properties)