Here’s the deal.
Pluto by transit is square within one degree of my natal Saturn Rx, my chart ruler, in Aries, my 3rd house.
Leading up to this :
– toothaches (Saturn Rx – bones & teeth – in Aries which rules the head)
Same thing happened when transit Saturn Rx was opposite natal Saturn Rx
– bit every single nail off both hands. (I haven’t bit my nails since 7th grade.)
– Power issues with men and authority
– working 24/7, and more crazy hours at day job yet to come
– vacation denied because nearly everyone else is quitting
– been reading some really fabulous mind – altering books
Now for Neptuner.
My most highly aspected planet just changed signs in my second house.
– dissolution of two of my oldest friendships
– strengthening of 4 new friendships – all 4 are female artists
– recovered 300 + songs I thought were lost forever
– I stood on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise ! !
Seriously a dream come true. At one point everything in my peripheral vision was Trek and I was having freaky surreal psychic *twinges* like I did in Graceland.
– peaceful flying dream giving me a message, a secret sign
I always find it interesting to hear how transits work themselves out for my friends in their lives, I thought you might like some bits of insight into my biggies as well.
(This isn’t taking into account progressions, other aspects, etc.. – just a skim today.)
It is revealing, just the same.
What is up in your chart ?
How are all you Aries and Libras doin’ out there… how’s the Pluto square transforming you and your life ?
Lucky Cancers are getting it via others by opposition…how are you faring…?
Capricorns have Pluto on their couch, at the dinner table, right in their face, staring back from the mirror.
…tell me about it…let it all hang out…lol
Pluto is the spur in your Cardinal sides, making you gallop – that much I do know.
How it is changing you personally is up to your chart, planets and houses.
If any Neptooney peeps feel like speaking up, I would love to hear your cosmic comments.
~ I was waiting to comment myself until the fog cleared and I had a salt soak. xo
Live Long & Prosper